About OMNI Risk?
Omni Risk (“Omni”) provides several practical, cost effective online risk assessment tools that enable an enterprise, no matter how big or small, to determine the extent to which enterprise value, employee jobs and reputation might be affected by unforeseen exposure to risks and threats that affect the integrity of that enterprise.
Integrity is defined as:
- A firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values (incorruptibility)
- An unimpaired condition (soundness)
- The quality or state of being complete or undivided (completeness)
Enterprise integrity is most likely to be affected by an unforeseen exposure to risks and threats associated with:
- Poor governance
- Bribery and corruption
- Money laundering
- Health and safety
The Omni online risk assessment tools will assist the enterprise to determine if:
- Any of these risks or threats exist within the enterprise and,
- If they do, the level of risk exposure and,
- Recommendations to either eliminate or minimize those risks.
All the risk assessment tools adopt the comprehensive Omni methodology, namely:
- Firstly, what are the risks and threats that have been identified by the assessment?
- Secondly, does the enterprise have a system or protocol to deal with those risks and threats?
- Next, is there evidence that the system or protocol is documented, complied with and fully understood by all those engaged with the enterprise.
- And finally, does the enterprise have any history of non-compliance with any laws, regulations or standards and, if so, the seriousness and/or frequency of non-compliance.
According to OECD estimates, corruption equals more than 5% of global GDP at over $US 2.6 trillion of which, $US 1 trillion is paid in bribes. Further, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) estimates that a typical enterprise loses 5% of annual revenue to fraud. And according to the Clearswift Insider Threat Index (CITI), 78% of all Information Technology (“IT”) breaches originate from within an enterprise.
Powerful reasons to engage with Omni today.